Covid CheckIn has been created with a "security first" approach. All aspects of the system have been
designed to ensure secure data collection and storage.
- All data securely stored in an encrypted form in the database, and can only be decrypted by approved users
- Storage drives used are also additionally encrypted at rest
- HTTPS/TLS connections are required to access Covid CheckIn
- Complete audit logs are stored for all system actions
- Function level permissions allow owners to control access to the lowest possible level